Clean Air Lawn Care Idaho Falls Jobs
Idaho Falls Jobs and Career Opportunities
We are excited to offer Idaho Falls jobs and career opportunities to people who enjoy working outdoors! We have a growth plan for every employee who is looking to step into an assistant management or management role. We care about our employees lifestyle, health and happiness. For starters, we will not expose you to harmful chemicals traditional lawn care companies use. We use all OMRI certified fertilizers and all-natural, safe treatments. In addition, no fumes here! We use all solar-powered, electric lawn care equipment. Employees mowing lawns will not be breathing in toxic emissions and they won’t be harming their ears! Our equipment is 75% quieter than traditional equipment.
If you are a hardworking, reliable individual that wants to be a valued member of our team, we want to hear from you!
Part Time or Full Time Job Description
We are looking those who want to join our growing team both full time and part time. Clean Air Lawn Care is setting the standard for sustainable lawn care with solar-charged, battery powered equipment and organic lawn treatments.
What we offer:
- Competitive wage with potential to increase earnings and growth with us
- The opportunity to work with quiet, emission free equipment – no gas, oil, no loud engines!
- 4 days per week with 10hr days during peak season – that means 3 days off : )
Desirable experience and qualities:
- Smart, fun, positive, problem solver. No grumps please : )
- Experience in professional lawn care preferred
- Someone who enjoys working outside and making the world a better place
- Someone who takes pride in themselves and their work
- Ability to work in the US legally
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Willing to submit to a background check
- Able to submit and pass a drug test
- Ability to work outdoors for long periods and lift 50 lbs or more multiple times per shift
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, co-workers and owner
- Work safely and maintain professional appearance and demeanor
- Arrive for work on time
- Mowing, trimming, edging, hedge trimming, pulling weeds, installing mulch and pine straw, yard clean up
- Learn our organic lawn and mosquito treatments
- Learn to properly use and maintain all company equipment